Our popular Sunrise aluminium infill, metal framed side gate with built in lock. This gate is the same as our standard Sunrise side gate but with maintenance free aluminium infill boards. The gate comes with a top quality keyed locinox forty lock and keep for added security.
The gate frame is painted black as standard with optional hot dip galvanising to prevent rust for a maintenance free finish.
All of our gates are handmade by ourselves and can be altered in any way to suit your needs - just ask!
- 6ft Tall (183cm)
- Painted black with optional galvanising to prevent rust
- 40mm box section frame.
- 25x3mm inner frame.
- 40x8 top and bottom bars.
- Sunrise bars made from 12mm round bar.
- 100mm wide x 19mm thick wood grain effect aluminium infill in a choice of light oak, western red cedar or kwila colour (western red cedar shown)
- Powder coated primer and black topcoat with an option of a galvanised and powder coated finish to prevent rust.
- Supplied with wall mounted posts - 189cm tall
- Supplied with adjustable hinges and fixing bolts.
- Locinox forty lock supplied with 2 keys and catch.
If you cannot find exact style or size you require then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org where we can design our gates to your exact specification
The widths listed are the gap you have between your walls or posts, we then work out of the size of the gate. If you need gate posts, remember to allow space for these.
Note: this gate includes wall mounted posts so please order the gap between walls - contact us if in doubt.
Gate height is measured from the bottom of the frame to the highest point on the gate.
Don't forget to allow for ground clearance too - typically 60mm.Galvanising option and Finish
We offer you a choice of finish on all our gates.
Hot dipped galvanising is the best possible way to rust proof metal work and can last up to 100 years depending on where in the UK you are.
Please click to see your areas corrosion rate here.
We do recommend that you do have your gate galvanised so that you can enjoy our gates for many decades to come without the worry of rusting.